We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
Our people are linked by a common purpose: to help our customers live healthier, happier, and more independent lives. Our customers are the reason we come to work every day.
We inspire our people, customers and communities to grow, shine, and get the best out of life – and we’re always be by their side.
Zenitas is here to help connect:
- individuals to innovative and personalised health and wellbeing solutions
- our people to passionate professionals, and to help them achieve their goals
- our partners with smart, integrated health and care solutions to meet their needs
- our peers, government and funders to advocate for best practice, equality, and to create positive social impact
- with passion to deliver peak health and wellbeing for all people, customers and communities
We’re always on the lookout for talent
We’re operating in a space that’s only going to get bigger. The ‘care’ sector is quickly expanding, underpinned by an increasing and aging population, increasing government funding, and the move towards consumer-directed care in home settings.
Driven by these factors, the combined care industry we operate in is set to grow into a $38 billion market over the next five years. This landscape provides us with a robust growth opportunity, enabling us to make more of an impact where it matters the most.
To meet this demand, we’re also in the process of expanding our team to help more clients and communities flourish.
At Zenitas, you’ll find yourself working in a collaborative, constantly evolving professional environment, with a supportive culture, on-the-job training, and strong sustainability focus. No two days will be the same.
If you’re passionate about human connections and making a difference in people’s lives, are aligned with our values, and want to work in a rapidly growing organisation that values and rewards its people, we’d love to hear from you.