Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for our Customers
Zenitas considers the health and safety of its customers to be of the utmost importance.
We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, preparing and implementing precautionary actions, and closely following the advice and recommendations of the Commonwealth Department of Health. We also continue to deliver quality services to our customers to maintain their health and wellbeing.
We will be updating this page and providing additional communications as the situation changes.
Coronavirus (or COVID-19) is a respiratory illness, with symptoms ranging from a mild cough to pneumonia. Some people recover quickly and easily, and others may get very sick, very quickly.
Symptoms can include fever, shortness of breath, and flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue.
Good hygiene can prevent infection for many people. The Department of Health website has key resources to help you understand if:
If you are sick and think you have symptoms of COVID-19, seek medical attention. You can also use the DHHS’s flowchart for self-assessment of risk.
If you are concerned about your exposure to coronavirus, call the Department of Health hotline: 1800 020 080 (24 hours a day, seven days a week).
There are ten key ways to reduce your risk of coronavirus.
- Wash hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry with paper towel or hand dryer.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel sick. If you take medication, ensure you have adequate supplies.
- Phone your GP first if you need medical attention. They will tell you what to do.
- Continue healthy habits: exercise, drink water, get plenty of sleep, and now is the time to quit smoking. Call the Quitline 137 848.
- Don’t wear a face mask if you are well.
- Buy an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol.
- Get the flu shot (available April).
- Avoid physical contact with others, including shaking hands.
For further information, please check:
- Department of Health website
- Your national department of health website, for state or territory specific information.
- If you require translation or interpreting services, we recommend you use:
- National Relay Service on 1300 555 727 if you have speech or hearing impairment
- Translating and Interpreting Services, for language services.