Our telehealth service offer is a safe, affordable and practical way of managing the wellbeing of your staff.
- We offer a suite of telehealth services that provide one on one consultations with our quality practitioners remotely using video and telephony technologies.
- For Allied Health , this service enables people to continue treatment, improve movement
and manage pain from the comfort of their own homes.
- Often physiotherapy is associated with ‘hands on’ treatment however many presenting problems can be managed and treated through education, lifestyle advice and prescribed exercises. We can successfully treat most conditions via telehealth including:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Post operative programs
- Working from home workstation ergonomics
- Injury triage
- Exercise based rehab programs
- We provide telehealth ergonomic workplace assessments to keep your people well and safe while working from home.
- Our primary care practitioners also provide telehealth services, so that people can seek fast and safe medical assistance and advice from our outstanding team of GPs and nurses.
Download our summary to find out more, or please contact:
Dr Vanda Fortunato